IMG Covid-19 Update
With the growing level of uncertainty around, we wanted to provide our customers with certainty of supply from IMG.
IMG have been classified as an essential service and as such, will be remaining open during the Level 4 COVID-19 period.
We are currently working with our customers to understand what level of support you’ll require through this period so we can provide assurance we will have the people available.
We also want to provide assurance by demonstrating what we’ve done with our people to ensure we mitigate any risk of COVID-19 exposure at your site.
We have implemented the following:
- All our operative teams are segregated by region and we’ve stopped movement between branches
- Our teams have undergone a general and medical questionnaire and we can confirm the following:
- They have not travelled in or out of NZ since March 10th
- They have not been isolated with suspected symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19
- They have not had a fever or respiratory issues in the past 10 days
- They have not encountered any person who is a confirmed case for more than 2 hours in the past 14 days
- All work on customer sites will be carried out with a JSEA in effect that will include meeting the social spacing guideline requirements
Our Site Managers will take the necessary measures to ensure that any team member who might display symptoms of infection (as per MOH guidelines) will be stood down from attending site. We would notify you immediately if this situation occurs.
We’re also in contact with our supply chain to understand and ensure an uninterrupted supply of parts and equipment.
We will continue to follow the guidelines provided by the Ministry of Health and WHO to ensure the ongoing safety of both our people and yours and will keep you informed of any changes.